The company Pistacioo s.r.o. respects and protects your privacy. Below you will find more detailed information about how we process your personal data.
- potential buyers,
- users of our website,
- our suppliers and business partners.
General information on the processing of personal data
We process personal data only for specified and legitimate purposes on the appropriate legal basis. The purposes and legal basis for each of the categories of persons are listed below.
We will retain personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the processing purpose for which such personal data was collected. If we process your personal data based on your consent, we will do so until you withdraw your consent. The retention periods for processing personal data for a specific purpose are listed below.
Email advertising with newsletter subscription
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
How do we collect your personal data?
The following rights are available to you:
- Access to personal data:You may request information from us as to whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, you may request that we provide you with access to your personal data and information regarding the processing (the personal data we are processing and where it came from).
- Correction of personal data:You can ask us to correct or complete incomplete or inaccurate data that we process about you.
- Restricting the processing of personal data:you may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data (for example, when verifying the accuracy or completeness of your personal data).
- Deletion of personal data:You may request us to delete your personal data (we cannot delete personal data stored due to legal requirements or due to a contractual relationship).
- Extract personal data: You may request that we provide you with the personal information you have provided to us using a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- Revocation of consent:You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of the personal data we collect and process based on your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent by using one of the methods set forth in this Policy. Withdrawing your consent will not have any negative consequences; however, we may no longer be able to provide you with certain services as a result of withdrawing your consent.
- Objection to the processing of personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if this processing relates to direct marketing purposes or to the disclosure of your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. In addition, you may also object to the processing of your personal data if it is used for direct marketing purposes with customized or individualized offers (so-called „profiling“). You may object using any of the methods set out in this Policy.
- Right to data portability:You have the right to request the record of the personal data you have provided to us. We will provide you with the record in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. You may then forward this data to another processor of your choice. If technically feasible, you may request that your personal data be transferred directly to another processor.
We would like to inform you that the processor may request additional data from you in order to ensure reliable identification in case of assertion of the rights related to personal data, and that it may refuse to perform the requested action only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify you.
Comments and questions